TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Management reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any exhibitor displaying and promoting any kind of banned / illegal products as per UK laws without any notice or warning.
- Exhibitors will be provided tables, chairs, rails or shelves as per their stall category. Exhibitors will be responsible for the set-up of their own exhibit. The Exhibitor agrees to confifine its activities to the exhibit space. Charges incurred by any damage or loss to property and equipment will have to be borne by the exhibitor.
- Subletting of space by the exhibitor is prohibited. Sharing or other use of the space not specifically authorized prior to the Show by Management is prohibited.
- No signs or advertising devices shall be displayed outside space other than those furnished by the Management. Displays blocking the unobstructed view from space to space are prohibited. No displays or signs may be affixed to building walls or posts.
- No wiring, installation of spotlights or other electrical work and no carpentry work shall be done except by either Center employees or firms so designated by the Management.
- Exhibitors assume all liabilities and/or obligations caused by their faulty or improper product displays or signage.
- The Exhibitor is responsible for own insurance (theft and damage) of their products, public liability, third party. The exhibitor is responsible for all costs and insurances including transportation, set up, materials, throughout the duration of the event, including build-up and take down. The exhibitor is responsible for, accommodation, travel insurance, insurance (and costs included) of their products to, and from the venue, and throughout the exhibition. The exhibitor agrees to display and take down their own products or displays. Any damages or accidents that happen at this procedure or throughout the exhibition are the responsibility of the exhibitor. Fashionablyin Ltd cannot be held liable. Exhibitors shall abide by and observe all laws, rules, and regulations of the United Kingdom and its governing bodies.
- No exhibitor shall use any inflammable decorations or covering for display fixtures and all fabrics or other material used for decoration or covering of tables and/or risers shall be flameproof.
- Once a contract is accepted – Exhibitors shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of any fee should the exhibitor for any reason be unable to exhibit at the Show, or cancel any space previously contracted for. Exhibitors who are unable to exhibit at the Show, or cancel any space previously contracted for, may request in writing that any monies on account with Management (less an administrative fee if cancellation request is made less than six months prior to the Show) be transferred to another Show produced by Management. Such Show must be scheduled to be held within one calendar year of the cancelled Show.
- If an exhibitor fails to make payments due herein when they are due, such exhibitor’s rights to exhibit may be cancelled by the Management without further notice.
- Management has the option to cancel or reassign the exhibit space of any exhibitor who has not complied with payment terms stated on reverse of this application. Such exhibitor shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of any fee and shall be responsible for any unpaid balance due. The Management shall be entitled to close an exhibit at any time for failure by any exhibitor or any of their officers, agents, employees, or other representatives to perform, meet, or observe any term or condition set forth herein, and such exhibitor shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of any fee.
- Management reserves the right to alter or change the venue and or space assigned to an exhibitor, to alter or remove exhibits or any part thereof, including printed materials, product, signs, lights or sound, and to expel exhibitors or their personnel if, in Management’s opinion, their conduct or presentation is objectionable to other Show Participants.
- Management reserves the right to cancel this contract and to withhold possession of exhibit space at Management’s discretion, and/or if the Exhibitor fails to perform any material condition of the contract or refuses to abide by Show rules and regulations.
- In the event that because of war, fire, strike, government regulation, public catastrophe, act of God or the public enemy or other cause, the Show or any part thereof is prevented from being held, is canceled by the Management exhibit space applied for herein becomes unavailable, Management shall postpone the event to the next best available date and venue, but in no case shall any refund be made to the exhibitor.
- The applicant hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and protect the Management and the Center against, and hold and save the Management and the Center harmless from any and all claims, demands, suits, liability, damages, loss, costs, attorney fees and expense of whatever kind or nature which might result from or arise out of any action or failure to act of the applicant or any of its officers, agents, employees, or other representatives, including but not limited to claims or damage or loss to property, or from or out of any damage, loss, harm or injury to the person or any property of the applicant or any of its officers, agents, employees or other representatives.
- Fashionablyin acts as a mere venue/platform for its members/exhibitors/attendees to negotiate/interact for buying, selling and other business services by way of locating companies to trade with, through its online exchange. The Company does not take part in the actual transaction that takes place between the buyers and sellers and hence is not a party to any contract for sale negotiated between buyers, suppliers or agents. All transactions will be the responsibility of the members/exhibitors/attendees only. This agreement shall not be deemed to create any partnership, joint venture, or other joint business relationship between Fashionablyin Ltd and other party.
- Fashionablyin premium membership is included for one year with every stall purchase which includes buyer and agent leads. By availing this service, the exhibitors will get benefits of increased leads and enquiries.
- This contract will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and shall be subject to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the court of Great Britain.
We agree to abide by all rules and regulations adopted by Fashionablyin Ltd. and have read the Conditions of Contract as shown above.